When you need more than a consultant.
Chances are, you have a project in mind where you need help to make technology meet your vision. You’ve tried training and you need someone to help you and your team build that vision. This is where we come in. Our architects and senior engineers are experts with a broad spectrum of technologies such as:
- E-Commerce (WooCommerce) , Membership Sites and Plugins
- HTML 5 with React and other popular frameworks
- Mobile technologies including PhoneGap
- SEO (technical and organic)
- Social Media and Marketing
- Design and UX
Finding the right software development & consulting service is no longer a nightmare
Premier Software development, Consulting & Training Services
We will come back to you few minutes after received payment.
After purchasing a 20 or 40 hour mentoring package, we will set up an initial meeting to review your project’s goals and challenges. Based on your input, we will propose a schedule of meeting times and topics. Between each meeting, a GETS Mentor will spend time looking at your specific needs, creating examples that cater to you, and if needed, building pieces of your application! At each meeting the examples will be explained, and this is your opportunity to ask your GETS Mentor questions or have him review any work you have done. If you would like, you can even save some of your mentoring hours to be used throughout a project’s life-cycle. Keep them in the bank for when you run across a tricky scenario and need live online support. Hours can be saved for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Want to move your system to the cloud?
- Have you taken training class but still want some additional guidance?
- Do you need help diagnosing performance problems?
- Are you about to upgrade or migrate your CMS and would like an expert to assist?
- Need help with responsive design?
- Just want someone to call for help during your project’s life-cycle?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need a GETS Mentor!
Time must be used within 1 calendar year from the time of purchase.
There will be no refund of unused mentoring time.